Sanbanggul (Sanbang Cave)
Sanbanggul (Sanbang Cave) Review
This grotto carved into the side of Mt. Sanbang is a significant Buddhist shrine and important site for locals. The steep staircase climb is exhausting but well worth the effort for the panoramic ocean views. Once at the top, visitors can drink from the fresh mountain spring and make a donation to the life-sized Buddha statue. This is one of the most popular cultural sites in Jeju.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more