St. Regis Singapore
At a Glance
- decadent Sunday champagne brunch
- first-rate spa facilities, personal butler service
- Bentley car service
- detached from areas such as The Historic District and Marina Bay
Check Rates from our Partners
St. Regis Singapore Review
The St. Regis, a new addition to a city chock-full of 5-star accommodation, offers high-quality service and an array of extravagant extras (e.g. guests can call on the Bentley car fleet or a Blackberry-toting, personal butler, available 24-hours a day). Vibrant colors, Czech crystal, and art from the likes of Botero, Chagall, and Picasso accent the airy public spaces, creating a lavish but lively look—formal but never stuffy. The rooms are also bright and plush, with thoughtfully arranged seating areas and spacious bathrooms with stand-alone tubs and flat-screen TVs. Request a room overlooking Tanglin Road for a view of a serene, green swatch of the city. The location is central, but quiet, on the edge of the Orchard Road hustle and bustle.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
In late May I found out I would be working in Thailand for 2 weeks and asked you kind folks here for suggestions for what to do for a short vacation after I finished work. Read more
Please give me some information for transportation from Airport to Gaylang, Lavender area.
I'll arrive Singapore at 23:25 TZ301 from Thailand.
I'm not sure train is still operate that late.
I have hea Read more
· News & Features
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a ... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more
It's time you put Singapore at the top of your travel wishlist.... Read more