Traders Hotel, Singapore
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Traders Hotel, Singapore Review
Connected to the Tanglin Mall, this hotel has all the necessary comforts—including those for travelers with disabilities. Rooms are comfortable, with plenty of light from their bay windows. Room service is available 24 hours, and scores of restaurants and a supermarket are just steps away. An hourly shuttle to Orchard Road and the MRT station is available for tired sightseers. For seafood and local dishes by the pool, check out Ah Hoi's Kitchen famous for its chili crab; Rumpoles serves lunch, snacks, and drinks.
- Address: 1A Cuscaden Rd., Orchard, Singapore, 249716 | Map It
- Phone: 6738-2222; 020/8747-8485 for reservations in the U.K.; 800/942-5050 for reservations in Canada and U.S.
- Website: www.shangri-la.com/
- Metro Orchard.
- Location: Orchard
- 531 rooms, 12 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Singapore From 757 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Singapore Savings! Book at Asphodel Inn Singapore Fr $78+/Nt Expedia
- Early Booking Bonus - Save 10% on your hotel stay: 1929 in May Save with Expedia, $15/night less
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Singapore Fr $1483 Expedia
- Explore Singapore with Holland America Line, 14 Nts Fr $1,499 Expedia
In late May I found out I would be working in Thailand for 2 weeks and asked you kind folks here for suggestions for what to do for a short vacation after I finished work. Read more
Well I am sat in the airline lounge waiting for my flight to BKK, where I will get my AA flight to Singapore. Read more
My husband's been invited to a conference in Singapore early March 2014. Read more
· News & Features
It's time you put Singapore at the top of your travel wishlist. ... Read more
Sampling local specialties is the name of the game in Singapore, and most can be found at their very bes... Read more
Exploring the fabled regions of the Far East is infinitely easier by sea.... Read more