- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Traders Hotel, Singapore
At a Glance
- 24-hour room service
- shuttle to MRT
- the chili crab at Ah Hoi's Kitchen
- small rooms
- could do with some updating
Check Rates from our Partners
Traders Hotel, Singapore Review
Connected to the Tanglin Mall, this hotel has all the essentials—including those for travelers with disabilities. Rooms are comfortable, with plenty of light from their bay windows. Room service is available 24 hours, and scores of restaurants and a supermarket are just steps away. An hourly shuttle to Orchard Road and the MRT station is available, too. For seafood and local dishes by the pool, check out Ah Hoi's Kitchen; Rumpoles serves lunch, snacks, and drinks.
- Address: 1A Cuscaden Rd., Orchard, Singapore, 249716 | Map It
- Phone: 6738–2222; 020/8747–8485 for reservations in the U.K.; 800/942–5050 for reservations in Canada and U.S.
- Website: www.shangri-la.com
- Metro Orchard.
- Location: Orchard
- 532 rooms, 14 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
My husband and I will be traveling to Singapore (after Shanghai) on a trip very soon and we would love to eat some great "street food" in Singapore. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more