- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Sentosa Resort and Spa
At a Glance
- free Wi-Fi
- mountain bikes for rent
- Spa Botanica
- away from city center
- unimpressive lobby
- lots of steps to the beach
Check Rates from our Partners
The Sentosa Resort and Spa Review
The remote location of this resort makes it good for business seminars and those looking for a real escape. The best feature is its pool, which overlooks the Malacca Straits and is flanked by a romantic, open-air seafood restaurant. Deluxe rooms aren't very large (though their bathrooms are of a good size); they have generic pastel furniture, but they do look on to tropical parklands. The Garden rooms have larger bedrooms and work areas with better-quality furniture such as handmade tortoiseshell desks, mosaic tables, and French banquette sofas. There are four luxurious two-bedroom villas, which have their own pools.
- Address: 2 Bukit Manis Rd., Sentosa and Other Islands, Sentosa Island, 099891 | Map It
- Phone: 6275–0331; 800/637–7200 for reservations in the U.S.
- Website: www.thesentosa.com
- Location: Sentosa Island
- 175 rooms, 34 suites, 4 villas.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
I made a reservation at WESTHILL CONSULTING TRAVEL & TOURS based in Singapore for a week-long vacation in Jakarta, Indonesia. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more