Mangoes Bar and Grill
Mangoes Bar and Grill Review
Set up under a thatched roof, surrounded by a tropical garden and views of the Andaman Sea, Mangoes offers a laidback vibe. Run by an Australian and German couple, the bar and grill appeals to those who have been away from home long enough to need some Western comfort food. Classic dishes—such as shepherd's pie, rib-eye steak, and lasagna—fill that craving. Mangoes also serves a Sunday brunch, where you can feast on classic eggs Benedict.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
I currently have a plane ticket booked to fly in and out of Singapore in September. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more