Thean Hou Temple
Thean Hou Temple Review
South from the center of town, the six-tiered landmark Chinese temple on top of Robson Hill is dedicated to the Heavenly Mother, Thean Hou. The decorative beams, giant murals, and domed ceilings were built over nearly 2 acres in 1987 from public donations from within the Malaysian Chinese community. Take in the Kuala Lumpur skyline from above, or pay a visit to the wishing well, medicinal herb garden, and several souvenir and food stalls.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Hi there ! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more