- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Go Shu In Sen
Go Shu In Sen Review
A good place for cheap seafood and sake, you can't beat the lunch deals at Go Shu In Sen. For ¥770 (even cheaper on the 5th, 15th, and 25th of the month) you get the grilled fish of the day, rice, and a bottomles cup of coffee. At dinner, your best bet is sashimi by the bucket. Go Shu In Sen is in the basement of the Shonai Bank Building, a couple of minutes from JR Sendai Station.
- Address: 3–1–24 Chuo, Aoba-ku, Sendai, 980-0021
- Phone: 022/225–6868
- Hours: No lunch Sun. No dinner Sat.
- Location: Sendai
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
we arrive Osaka on Sapphire Princess next Thursday and depart the same day from Kobe on Sun Princess. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more