Mawaki Po-re Po-re
At a Glance
- great views
- quiet atmosphere
- close to mineral baths
- somewhat out of the way
Check Rates from our Partners
Mawaki Po-re Po-re Review
Built into a hillock, this little hotel has great views of the sea and surrounding hills. Breakfast is included in the reasonable rates, and the staff is kind. The Western-style rooms are done in blue and lilac; the Japanese-style rooms have shoji screens and are slightly larger and brighter but cost more. The hotel is connected to the mineral bath complex at Mawaki.
- Address: 19–110 Aza-Mawaki, Noto-cho, Housu-gun, 927-0562
- Phone: 0768/62–4700; 0768/62–4702
- Location: Noto-hanto (Noto Peninsula)
- 6 Western-style rooms, 5 Japanese-style rooms
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.