- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer Review
Classic, good-quality clothing is what this British retailer has built an empire on—its underwear, in particular, is viewed as a national treasure. Although basics are on the staid side, the newer Per Una, Autograph, and Limited collections are decidedly trendier. This is one of the few stores in town to stock a full range of sizes, which includes shoes up to a US size 10. There are branches in many of Hong Kong's malls; most of the shops have a British specialty food section, too, with a good range of wines.
- Address: 22–28 Queen's Rd., Central, Hong Kong | Map It
- Phone: 2921–8323
- Website: www.marks-and-spencer.hk
- Metro Central, Exit D1.
- Location: Central
- Times Square, Shops 617–621 and 415–416, 1 Matheson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, 2923–7972, Metro: Causeway Bay
- Harbour City Ocean Centre, 5 Canton Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, 2926–3344, Metro: Tsim Sha Tsui, Exit E
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more