- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Garden Hotel (Nányuán bīnguăn)
At a Glance
- pleasant grounds, peaceful atmosphere
- great service
- interior a little sterile
- some rooms overdue for renovations
Check Rates from our Partners
Garden Hotel (Nányuán bīnguăn) Review
After a day exploring Suzhou's many gardens, return to one of your own—10 acres, to be precise, complete with flowering trees, tranquil ponds, and colorful pagodas. Feeling somewhat like a posh university campus, the Garden Hotel is two blocks from the Master of the Nets Garden and a short stroll from many of the city's restaurants and bars. The apricot-and-mauve rooms are spread among six buildings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more