- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Al Mahara Review
At Al Mahara the tables surround an impressive aquarium with a varied population of fish, and they also arrive in delicious sauces for your consumption. This establishment is the signature restaurant of the Burj Al-Arab, which means spending a lot of dirham—the jury is out on whether the food's worth the cost, but for many the atmosphere is the real draw. A prix fixe for AED 890 may be a good deal if you plan to order several courses.
- Address: Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Jumeirah Rd., Jumeirah 2, Dubai
- Phone: 4/301–7600
- Location: Jumeirah Beach
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
I'm considering booking a trip that would require me to have a 8 hour layover in Dubai. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more