- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Noodle House Review
Large quantities of freshly cooked pan-Asian food served by knowledgeable friendly staff at reasonable prices attracts crowds of expats from all over the world. This casual eatery has a flexible menu where you don't need to stay with the appetizer, entrée, dessert formula—order several appetizers if you prefer. Curries and soups are cooked in the open kitchen and arrive as hot and spicy as you desire, and the hot-and-sour soup hits the right note. Usually entrées consist of rice and noodle dishes from Thailand, China, and Malaysia. The open seating area, framed by glass walls with a view into the mall, has cozy booths and long contemporary wood-veneer tables for groups. Noodle House has other locations at Madinat Jumeirah and Boulevard at Emirates Towers.
- Address: Bin Hendi Ave., Deira City Centre Mall, Dubai
- Phone: 4/294–0885
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
We have several days to spend in this area of the world. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more