- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Noodle House Review
Large quantities of freshly cooked pan-Asian food served by knowledgeable friendly staff at reasonable prices attracts crowds of expats from all over the world. This casual eatery has a flexible menu where you don't need to stay with the appetizer, entrée, dessert formula—order several appetizers if you prefer. Curries and soups are cooked in the open kitchen and arrive as hot and spicy as you desire, and the hot-and-sour soup hits the right note. Usually entrées consist of rice and noodle dishes from Thailand, China, and Malaysia. The open seating area, framed by glass walls with a view into the mall, has cozy booths and long contemporary wood-veneer tables for groups. Noodle House has other locations at Madinat Jumeirah and Boulevard at Emirates Towers.
- Address: Bin Hendi Ave., Deira City Centre Mall, Dubai
- Phone: 4/294-0885
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- May deal: Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai Fr $108+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $87+/Nt Travelocity
- 4-Star Dubai Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1346 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more