- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
RafflesAmrita Spa Review
RafflesAmrita Spa opened in early 2008, combining six private treatment suites with a gym and use of the hotel's expansive pool area and sundeck. The interior design combines ancient Egypt with the colors and textures of the four elements; the public areas are bright, and the treatment zones are more neutral. Many treatments carry through the Egyptian theme, including the Eye of Horus eye treatment and Egyptian Gold body treatment. The menu is extensive, but the kooky names make it a bit difficult to identify what the treatment involves. In addition to face and body treatments, the spa has manicures, pedicures, and waxing. A unique extra for guests is the 2.4-acre rooftop botanical garden, where you can relax surrounded by therapeutic fragrance.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $68+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai Savings! Book at Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai Fr $197+/Nt Expedia
- 4-Star Dubai Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1361 Expedia
- 7 Nt Cruise! See Middle East with MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more