- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
A freeway now connects Marrakesh and Agadir and has cut travel times considerably; the journey takes approximately three hours. Explorations of the area around Taroudant and Tafraoute can be done as side trips from Agadir. If you don't want to drive yourself, one of the most enjoyable ways to cover this broad area is to organize a tour through one of several agencies based in Agadir. You'll be able to rent a car in either Agadir or Essaouira if you want to explore the region.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's