- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hotel el Bahia
At a Glance
- Inexpensive rates
- clean rooms
- Few amenities
- no restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel el Bahia Review
If you're not desperate for beach views and don't mind a 20 minute walk to get there, then El Bahia is a central and good-value option. It's popular with families, European, and Moroccan alike. It has comfortable rooms with satellite TV, and some rooms also have small terraces. There's a multilevel central patio for eating breakfast or resting in the sun or shade.
- Address: Rue el Mehdi ben Toumert, Agadir
- Phone: 0528/82–39–54
- Location: Agadir
- 27 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more