There are quite a few tourist camps for overnighting in the desert and many sources for finding a guide. The Captains conglomerate (www.captains-jo.com) runs the Rum Gate restaurant as well as a Bedouin camp, and sets up tours. Sunset Camp (www.wadirumsunset.com/camp) is no-frills, with a simple breakfast and dinner. It's recommended that you book your guide (specify you want an English-speaking one) and lodgings before you arrive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's