- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
It's easy to miss this place as you head up Bograshov Street, but it's worth watching for if you're hankering after Mexican food. Spices are toned down for the Israeli palate, but tell the kitchen if you prefer some kick and they'll ratchet up the jalapeños. A specialty is sombrella, strips of chicken or steak stir-fried with vegetables and served in a confit of red peppers and chipotle. The business lunch saves you a lot of pesos.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book the Dizengoff Sea Residence 3 Nts in May Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- May deal: Olympia Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Special deal: 3.5-Star Bell Boutique Fr $328+/Nt — $328 Expedia
- Book Leonardo Basel in May: Save 10% on this stay! — $193 Save with Expedia, $22/night less
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more