- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Yehoshua Review
One of the restaurants that locals flock to for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Café Yehoshua offers an Israeli take on American diner food. The menu includes everything from steak sandwiches to shrimp cocktail. Grab a seat in one of the booths and linger over comfort food, particularly the Roquefort schnitzel. Evening is a great time to stop by for a drink and a bite-sized burger.
- Address: 17 Aza St., Rehavia, Jerusalem, 92381
- Phone: 02/563–2898
- Website: www.yehoshua.rest-e.co.il
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We are two couples in our 60's and 70's who never visited Israel, but have traveled extensively in other countries on our own. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more