- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- intimate atmosphere
- close to light rail
- far from Dowtown
- small rooms
- area dead at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Prima Park Review
This West Jerusalem hotel has a good local reputation thanks to its tastefully decorated rooms and comfortably furnished lounge. The accommodations have an up-to-date feel, thanks to flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Breakfast is served in a covered stone courtyard. Guests have free access to Hebrew University's sports center, which has tennis and squash courts and a year-round pool.
- Address: 2 Vilnai St., Givat Ram, Jerusalem, 95435 | Map It
- Phone: 02/658–2222
- Website: www.prima-hotels-israel.com/jerusalem-hotels/prima-park-jerusalem-hotel
- Location: West Jerusalem
- 210 rooms, 7 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
Looking for a special occasion restaurant in Tel Aviv to celebrate a birthday. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more