- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Olive & Fish
Olive & Fish Review
Its location near many of the major hotels is part of the appeal, but Olive & Fish also pleases locals with its contemporary Israeli dishes. The glass-enclosed front porch is popular; the interior, with pale yellow walls, framed prints, and unintrusive lighting, is warm and inviting. For starters, try the tasty grilled eggplant with tahini, or the excellent hot salmon salad. Great fish options include sea bass or St. Peter's fish with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, white wine, and lemon. Other temptations include delectable chicken and beef kebabs, or tender pargiyot (spring chicken chunks) in a date-honey sauce. Save room for one of the pies or chocolate creations.
- Address: 2 Jabotinsky St., Talbieh, Jerusalem, 92142 | Map It
- Phone: 02/566–5020
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Fri. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We are two couples in our 60's and 70's who never visited Israel, but have traveled extensively in other countries on our own. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more