- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Olive & Fish
Olive & Fish Review
Its location near many of the major hotels is part of the appeal, but Olive & Fish also pleases locals with its contemporary Israeli dishes. The glass-enclosed front porch is popular; the interior, with pale yellow walls, framed prints, and unintrusive lighting, is warm and inviting. For starters, try the tasty grilled eggplant with tahini, or the excellent hot salmon salad. Great fish options include sea bass or St. Peter's fish with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, white wine, and lemon. Other temptations include delectable chicken and beef kebabs, or tender pargiyot (spring chicken chunks) in a date-honey sauce. Save room for one of the pies or chocolate creations.
- Address: 2 Jabotinsky St., Talbieh, Jerusalem, 92142 | Map It
- Phone: 02/566–5020
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Fri. No lunch Sat.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more