Where to Go in 2013: Fodor's Go List
Drumroll, please...After putting our heads together for months and spending hours debating in conference rooms, we've come up with your ultimate guide on where to go in 2013 (assuming the world doesn't end this month). From countless nominations, we've narrowed down the list of can't-miss places to a mere 25. From Brooklyn and Gettysburg to Slovenia and Myanmar, these destinations celebrate the near and far, the familiar and the exotic. What's more, our list covers buzzy hotspots, much-anticipated world events, up-and-coming countries, and great values.
Our executive editorial director, Arabella Bowen, said it best, "Fodor's editorial team travels throughout the year, road testing the latest travel destinations, allowing us to provide essential, first-hand knowledge in our recommendations." So whether it's Myanmar, which has quickly emerged as the new frontier for the truly curious traveler; Marseille, which has been deemed the 2013 European Capital of Culture; or Albuquerque, the suddenly top-of-mind New Mexico city that serves as the unlikely setting of Breaking Bad, these are the places that should top your vacation wish list for the coming year.
For the full list of 25, check out the Fodor's Go List 2013. Happy traveling!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Nt. Vacation w/Tours & Air, $300 OffFriendly Planet Travel
- $349 & up -- 5-Night Cruise to Key West & Cozumel, $240 offRoyal Caribbean
- $2799 -- 7-Night Luxury Tahiti Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $99 & up -- Austin Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $476 & up -- Fiji Travel Deals up to $2000 OffTourism Fiji
- $549 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Spring, $440 OffRoyal Caribbean