Got Complaints? How to Solve a Hotel Room Problem
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Excellent points! I especially like the suggestion that when one has a complaint, it is important that we convey how we want it resolved. Merely complaining won't get us anywhere. Thanks for these great reminders!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board
- $3999 -- South Africa: Luxury Trip w/Helicopter & Wine ToursLion World Travel
- $400 Off -- Fly to Australia on 'World's Best Airline' (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $239 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com