We're headed down to Key West at the end of February for four nights. We're staying at the Marquesa and have made plans to have dinner there one night, but we'd like recommendations on your favorite restaurants for lunch and dinner. We're looking for really good conch fritters, good seafood in general, and a laid back atmosphere. Also looking for restaurants with good happy hour specials and a good view, if possible.
Your Favorite Key West Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 5 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 6 Moving to CT
- 7 Hotels Philly
- 8 Northwest USA
- 9 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 10 Ackislander
- 11 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 12 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 13 san diego or nearby area
- 14 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 15 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 16 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 LA for a day and a half
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Texas
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 25 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks