We're headed down to Key West at the end of February for four nights. We're staying at the Marquesa and have made plans to have dinner there one night, but we'd like recommendations on your favorite restaurants for lunch and dinner. We're looking for really good conch fritters, good seafood in general, and a laid back atmosphere. Also looking for restaurants with good happy hour specials and a good view, if possible.
Your Favorite Key West Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 2 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 3 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 4 Itinerary Help - options.
- 5 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 6 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 7 Daytona Beach and ??
- 8 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 9 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 10 Hawaii is still Hell
- 11 Alaska restaurant prices
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 16 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 17 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 18 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 21 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 22 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 25 More Wine les Whine in Napa