We're headed down to Key West at the end of February for four nights. We're staying at the Marquesa and have made plans to have dinner there one night, but we'd like recommendations on your favorite restaurants for lunch and dinner. We're looking for really good conch fritters, good seafood in general, and a laid back atmosphere. Also looking for restaurants with good happy hour specials and a good view, if possible.
Your Favorite Key West Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 2 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 5 San Francisco - Anyone use Rover app for Muni tracking?
- 6 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 San Francisco itinerary help
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 11 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 12 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 17 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 18 Brooklyn why?
- 19 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 20 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 21 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint