We're headed down to Key West at the end of February for four nights. We're staying at the Marquesa and have made plans to have dinner there one night, but we'd like recommendations on your favorite restaurants for lunch and dinner. We're looking for really good conch fritters, good seafood in general, and a laid back atmosphere. Also looking for restaurants with good happy hour specials and a good view, if possible.
Your Favorite Key West Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 2 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 5 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 6 Barrow Alaska
- 7 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 8 Salt Lake City
- 9 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 10 Park City Utah
- 11 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Maine in latter half of September
- 14 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 15 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 16 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 17 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 18 Colorado trip
- 19 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 20 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 21 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 22 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 23 Alaska- Best tours
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 25 weather i antelope canyon in December