We're headed down to Key West at the end of February for four nights. We're staying at the Marquesa and have made plans to have dinner there one night, but we'd like recommendations on your favorite restaurants for lunch and dinner. We're looking for really good conch fritters, good seafood in general, and a laid back atmosphere. Also looking for restaurants with good happy hour specials and a good view, if possible.
Your Favorite Key West Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 2 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 3 Los Angeles day trips
- 4 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 5 Hawaiian Islands
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 7 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 10 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 11 Advice on Roadtrip
- 12 Cabin in Asheville area
- 13 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 Seattle Transportation??
- 16 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 17 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 20 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 21 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 22 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 23 Zion the narrows
- 24 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 25 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai