I would like to make a 1 week trip to Yellowstone NP and nearby surroundings. I would be with my wife and 6 month old son and planning to do this in Mar/Apr
Considering that I will be traveling from NJ, can someone suggest how best can I spend my time and cover most places.
I also like driving and love photography and would like to cover some scenic byways.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Nashville Questions
- 4 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 7 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 8 First Trip to Texas -
- 9 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 10 Downtown Chicago
- 11 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Charleston Hotel Question
- 16 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 17 New Hampshire
- 18 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 19 Driving to Naples fl
- 20 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 21 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 22 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 25 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP