I would like to make a 1 week trip to Yellowstone NP and nearby surroundings. I would be with my wife and 6 month old son and planning to do this in Mar/Apr
Considering that I will be traveling from NJ, can someone suggest how best can I spend my time and cover most places.
I also like driving and love photography and would like to cover some scenic byways.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to northern California
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 help from a true New Yorker.
- 4 Washington DC with kids
- 5 Alaska -public transport
- 6 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 7 Alaska independent tour for group
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 Hamilton Broadway
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 14 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 15 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 16 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 17 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 18 First Trip to Texas -
- 19 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 20 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 21 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 22 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 23 Sedona for a Month
- 24 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 25 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?