I would like to make a 1 week trip to Yellowstone NP and nearby surroundings. I would be with my wife and 6 month old son and planning to do this in Mar/Apr
Considering that I will be traveling from NJ, can someone suggest how best can I spend my time and cover most places.
I also like driving and love photography and would like to cover some scenic byways.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring in NM?
- 2 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 3 Chicago to Charleston
- 4 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 7 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 13 Skagway
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 16 Honeymoon out west.
- 17 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia