I will be traveling with wife and kids (13,10) to western Wyoming from June 8-16. Rough itinerary is as follows.
June 8--Fly into Jackson. Check out Mormon Row. Staying at Spring Creek Ranch four nights.
June 9--Horseback ride. Explore downtown Jackson
June 10--National Museum of Wildlife Art. River Rafting.
June 11--Craig Thomas Visitor Center. Cascade Canyon Hike, picnic.
June 12--Yellowstone (Old Faithful, Paint Pots). Lake Yellowstone Hotel two nights.
June 13--Hayden Valley, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Lower Falls, Ribbon Lake Loop trail.
June 14--Mammoth Hot Springs, Norris Geyser Basin. Overnight at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel.
June 15--Lamar Valley, Tower Fall. Drive to Cody. Cody Nite Rodeo. Overnight at The Cody.
June 16--Buffalo Bill Historical Center. Drive back to Jackson Airport for 6:25pm flight.
1. Any activities/sites we're missing and would recommend in lieu of the above?
2. What kind of weather can we expect?
3. Any other hiking trails you would recommend besides the above?
4. How long a drive can we expect from Cody back to Jackson Hole Airport?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/body-by-design-garcinia/
- 2 LinkedIn Lead Ninja
- 3 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 4 road trip
- 5 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 6 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 7 Orlando area weather in June
- 8 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 9 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 New Itinerary
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 13 Help with Northwest Trip
- 14 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 15 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 16 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 17 Myrtle beach
- 18 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 19 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 20 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 21 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 22 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 23 Boston Food Tour
- 24 Help plan my trip please
- 25 One day for Mt. Rainier