I know this may sound silly but what is the recommened attire for wine tours/tasting? I am assuming nice casual but wanted to check. Also what is acceptable dinner attire? Do men need jackets/ties?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Niagara Falls.
- 2 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 3 road trip during husbands bday
- 4 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 5 A day in Boston
- 6 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 7 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 8 1st trip to Colorado
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 13 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 14 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 15 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 16 Juneau cruise stop
- 17 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 18 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 19 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 20 cruising the Mississippi river
- 21 Your favourite places in New York City
- 22 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 23 New England Canada Road Trip
- 24 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to