I know this may sound silly but what is the recommened attire for wine tours/tasting? I am assuming nice casual but wanted to check. Also what is acceptable dinner attire? Do men need jackets/ties?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 2 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 3 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 4 JFK to Washington
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 7 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 8 Maui and Kauai
- 9 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 10 Where to live in the North East
- 11 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 12 Phoenix for the weekend
- 13 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 14 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 17 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 24 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 25 Boston Custom House timeshare