I know this may sound silly but what is the recommened attire for wine tours/tasting? I am assuming nice casual but wanted to check. Also what is acceptable dinner attire? Do men need jackets/ties?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beaches in Incline Village
- 2 Change planes in Atlanta
- 3 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 4 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 8 Florida beach vacation
- 9 Key West luxury hotels
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 12 Coffee in Boston?
- 13 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 14 Florida vacation
- 15 Later Winter around Mobile
- 16 a short trip to san francisco
- 17 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 18 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 19 Trip to USA in July
- 20 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 21 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 22 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 23 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 24 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 25 Spring Break National Park Visit