I know this may sound silly but what is the recommened attire for wine tours/tasting? I am assuming nice casual but wanted to check. Also what is acceptable dinner attire? Do men need jackets/ties?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Japanese real doll
- 2 Hiking 'the wave'
- 3 Restaurant Help Needed
- 4 Finding Steve Perry
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 6 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 7 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 8 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 9 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 10 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 11 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 12 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 13 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 14 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 15 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 16 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 17 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 18 las vegas anyone
- 19 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 20 Foliage in Vermont
- 21 las vegas anyone
- 22 Grand Canyon
- 23 Washington DC
- 24 New England itinerary help
- 25 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016