This is a very last minute overnight in Wilmington, so that we can view the British PreRaphealites at the Delaware Art Museum. We are stopping over on our way to Long Beach Island NJ.
I used Hotwire and got a good deal at the Westin Wilmington on the riverfront. The address is 818 Shipyard Drive, Wilmington, DE, 19801. We'll only spend the night but will want to eat dinner on Thursday night.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant not far from there? We aren't interested in upscale or fine dining, and since we don't drink, wine listed is irrelevant.
Will it be fairly easy to park at the Delaware Art Museum?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 usa roadtrip
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 4 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 5 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 6 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 7 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 8 arizona rte 66
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Hawaii and...where?
- 11 Short Oregon Trip
- 12 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 13 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Another Great DC Trip
- 17 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 18 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 19 Black History Museum
- 20 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 21 Chicago 2017
- 22 How much time in Badlands?
- 23 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 24 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 25 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill