This is a very last minute overnight in Wilmington, so that we can view the British PreRaphealites at the Delaware Art Museum. We are stopping over on our way to Long Beach Island NJ.
I used Hotwire and got a good deal at the Westin Wilmington on the riverfront. The address is 818 Shipyard Drive, Wilmington, DE, 19801. We'll only spend the night but will want to eat dinner on Thursday night.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant not far from there? We aren't interested in upscale or fine dining, and since we don't drink, wine listed is irrelevant.
Will it be fairly easy to park at the Delaware Art Museum?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK to Washington
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 6 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 7 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 8 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 9 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 10 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 11 How much time in Badlands?
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 13 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 14 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 15 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 16 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 17 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 20 Where to live in the North East
- 21 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 24 Houston during hurricane
- 25 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area