My daughter has an allergy that flares up when it's too hot, too cold, too dry, or too humid. I'm considering moving to a city that has a good climate all year around with minimal usage of mechanical heating or air-conditioning, both of which appear to worsen the condition. Hawaii is unfortunately out because I don't think we can find a job there. I'm considering San Diego or San Jose. Appreciate any other suggestions. Thanks...
Which US city has the most pleasant year-round climate with very minimal use of heating in the winter and air-conditioning in the summer?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 replica designer handbags
- 3 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 4 Backpacking in April
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Cape Cod in early April
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 12 united and carry-ons
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Portland Maine Hotels
- 16 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 19 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 20 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 23 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde