My daughter has an allergy that flares up when it's too hot, too cold, too dry, or too humid. I'm considering moving to a city that has a good climate all year around with minimal usage of mechanical heating or air-conditioning, both of which appear to worsen the condition. Hawaii is unfortunately out because I don't think we can find a job there. I'm considering San Diego or San Jose. Appreciate any other suggestions. Thanks...
Which US city has the most pleasant year-round climate with very minimal use of heating in the winter and air-conditioning in the summer?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in D.C.
- 2 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Washington DC Metro
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 15 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Alaska cruise and land
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Autumn stay on Cape Cod