We will be on Maui at the end of June and we would like to drive the road to Hana without a lot of extra traffic and people at the stops. I understand that there are cruise ships making stops on Maui and was wondering if there are certain days that they are there. Which day is best? Thanks for your help.
Which day best for road to Hana?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 2 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 3 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Dining in Manhattan
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 9 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 10 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 11 From Seattle airport to the city
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 16 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 New York City Christmas Trip
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 21 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 22 Colorado Skiing
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon