We will be on Maui at the end of June and we would like to drive the road to Hana without a lot of extra traffic and people at the stops. I understand that there are cruise ships making stops on Maui and was wondering if there are certain days that they are there. Which day is best? Thanks for your help.
Which day best for road to Hana?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 6 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 15 St. Augustine, Florida
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Where should I move to?
- 21 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 22 Fripp island
- 23 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip