Hi, I am thinking about moving back to New York City after many years of living in Dallas. Where is a good and reasonably- priced place to live just outside of New York City? I would like to live in a suburb area and commute to the city to work.
Where's a good place to live just outside New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Air Connections on Maui
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 camaro hire in waikiki
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 10 How to dress in Vegas
- 11 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 15 Orlando for Work
- 16 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 17 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 18 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 19 NBA tickets??
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 22 charlotte
- 23 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 24 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???