We are going for an overnight from Boston this August into Maine. We have not booked a room yet, and I am having trouble finding a place to stay. We are going up the coast on a Saturday and returning to Boston on Sunday. Last year we went to Ogunquit and stayed over. This year we would like to go farther north. Anyone have a good recommendation for a place to stay that might be a 'secret' or out of the tourist crowds that might have two rooms for a Sat night in August? Perhaps Rockport or Portsmouth? Thanks!
Where to stay north of Boston?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla