We are going for an overnight from Boston this August into Maine. We have not booked a room yet, and I am having trouble finding a place to stay. We are going up the coast on a Saturday and returning to Boston on Sunday. Last year we went to Ogunquit and stayed over. This year we would like to go farther north. Anyone have a good recommendation for a place to stay that might be a 'secret' or out of the tourist crowds that might have two rooms for a Sat night in August? Perhaps Rockport or Portsmouth? Thanks!
Where to stay north of Boston?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Question About Sealodge
- 3 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 6 Yosemite Lodging
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 9 Fairbanks Alaska
- 10 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 11 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 12 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 13 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 14 Getaway
- 15 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 16 New England Skiing
- 17 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 18 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 19 Temecula Winery Tours
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 What's new on Maui?
- 23 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club