We are going for an overnight from Boston this August into Maine. We have not booked a room yet, and I am having trouble finding a place to stay. We are going up the coast on a Saturday and returning to Boston on Sunday. Last year we went to Ogunquit and stayed over. This year we would like to go farther north. Anyone have a good recommendation for a place to stay that might be a 'secret' or out of the tourist crowds that might have two rooms for a Sat night in August? Perhaps Rockport or Portsmouth? Thanks!
Where to stay north of Boston?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 3 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 SFO International Airport
- 14 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 15 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 16 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 17 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 My Book of Mormon review
- 22 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 23 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 24 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville