We are going for an overnight from Boston this August into Maine. We have not booked a room yet, and I am having trouble finding a place to stay. We are going up the coast on a Saturday and returning to Boston on Sunday. Last year we went to Ogunquit and stayed over. This year we would like to go farther north. Anyone have a good recommendation for a place to stay that might be a 'secret' or out of the tourist crowds that might have two rooms for a Sat night in August? Perhaps Rockport or Portsmouth? Thanks!
Where to stay north of Boston?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Tucson area flooding
- 3 Long Island Advice
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 Christmas in TX
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 9 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 11 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 17 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 18 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 21 Boston suggestions
- 22 California
- 23 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 24 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 25 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??