We are looking into a trip to Washington DC and I'm trying to decide which hotel I should book. I have never been there before and I'm just wondering if someone here has advice with regards to which area we should stay in in the city. I'm about to buy a travel guide online but it will of course take a few days before I get it Thanks in advance for any advice
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 2 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 3 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 4 seattle-portland place to stay
- 5 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 6 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 7 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 8 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 9 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 10 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 11 Alaska cruise one way and drive?
- 12 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 13 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 14 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 15 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 Orlando -Zika
- 18 lobster rumor
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 Alamo convertible
- 21 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 22 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 Transfer from Anchorage to Seward
- 25 Fall Foilage Trip