We are looking into a trip to Washington DC and I'm trying to decide which hotel I should book. I have never been there before and I'm just wondering if someone here has advice with regards to which area we should stay in in the city. I'm about to buy a travel guide online but it will of course take a few days before I get it Thanks in advance for any advice
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida beach vacation
- 2 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 3 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 4 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 5 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 6 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 7 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 10 I95
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 13 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 14 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 15 Uber boston
- 16 Pt Everglades to fll
- 17 Change planes in Atlanta
- 18 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 19 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 20 Restaurants in Mesa
- 21 a short trip to san francisco
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 24 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 25 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach