We are looking into a trip to Washington DC and I'm trying to decide which hotel I should book. I have never been there before and I'm just wondering if someone here has advice with regards to which area we should stay in in the city. I'm about to buy a travel guide online but it will of course take a few days before I get it Thanks in advance for any advice
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 2 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 3 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 9-10 day trip to WA
- 6 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 7 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 8 Kauai planning help
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 11 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 12 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 13 California Trip
- 14 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 15 Need help nailing down the details
- 16 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 17 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 18 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 19 Turo?
- 20 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 21 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 22 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 23 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 24 NYC For The Day
- 25 Alaska cruise excursions?