We are looking into a trip to Washington DC and I'm trying to decide which hotel I should book. I have never been there before and I'm just wondering if someone here has advice with regards to which area we should stay in in the city. I'm about to buy a travel guide online but it will of course take a few days before I get it Thanks in advance for any advice
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 3 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 4 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 5 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 6 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 7 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 8 Train from east cost to west coast
- 9 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 10 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 11 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 12 Arches or Zion?
- 13 Route 66
- 14 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 15 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 18 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 19 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 20 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 21 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 22 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 23 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 24 Northern California Gardens.
- 25 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST