We are looking into a trip to Washington DC and I'm trying to decide which hotel I should book. I have never been there before and I'm just wondering if someone here has advice with regards to which area we should stay in in the city. I'm about to buy a travel guide online but it will of course take a few days before I get it Thanks in advance for any advice
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 바다이야기무료머니 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 3 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 4 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 California Trip
- 7 Atlanta With Toddler
- 8 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 9 Help me with this
- 10 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 11 JFK Terminal 8
- 12 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 13 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 17 AR State Parks
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 20 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 9-10 day trip to WA
- 23 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 24 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 25 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car