My husband and I are somewhat handicapped. Long distances to walk and carry luggage is difficult. I would like to find some place out of Washington D.C, to stay and that is close to the subway. Any suggestions are welcomed. I have been there 5 times and it was great.
where to stay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 4 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 5 US Southwest
- 6 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 7 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 8 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 9 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 adams morgan - safety
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 17 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 21 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 22 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 23 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 24 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?