I might be crazy, but I had my first baby on 6/20 and would really like to get out of Texas heat for a couple of days before I return on work on 9/12. I realize the vacation will revolve around baby, and I will be very considerate about eating meals early and leaving restaurants if she fusses. I just want to go somewhere beautiful and cooler than 110 degrees with good food and wine. In San Diego I thought La Valencia or Grande Colonial might be nice, maybe Malibu Beach Inn, or there is a Rosewood Hotel in Northern CA called CordeValle that looks remote but nice. I would be open to Tahoe as well. Any opinions on baby friendly hotels that could provide crib and still be a luxurious getaway for parents? We've been to San Ysidro Ranch and something like that would be perfect, just would prefer try somewhere new. (up to $500ish per night works). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Effectively keep seeking
- 2 tablets convert a normal individual
- 3 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/dermavie-cream-reviews
- 4 Buying Men's Skin Care Products
- 5 Testosterone Levels - Occur As We Age?
- 6 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 7 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/black-diamond-force/
- 8 http://isscamreview.com/black-diamond-force/
- 9 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 10 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 11 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 12 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 13 http://brainboostersupplement.com/intelligencerx/
- 14 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 15 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/ers-pro
- 16 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 17 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/brick-muscle/
- 18 http://fitnesseducations.com/derma-active/
- 19 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/ion-z-brain/
- 20 DC restaurant report
- 21 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 22 Neue Galerie
- 23 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 24 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre