I might be crazy, but I had my first baby on 6/20 and would really like to get out of Texas heat for a couple of days before I return on work on 9/12. I realize the vacation will revolve around baby, and I will be very considerate about eating meals early and leaving restaurants if she fusses. I just want to go somewhere beautiful and cooler than 110 degrees with good food and wine. In San Diego I thought La Valencia or Grande Colonial might be nice, maybe Malibu Beach Inn, or there is a Rosewood Hotel in Northern CA called CordeValle that looks remote but nice. I would be open to Tahoe as well. Any opinions on baby friendly hotels that could provide crib and still be a luxurious getaway for parents? We've been to San Ysidro Ranch and something like that would be perfect, just would prefer try somewhere new. (up to $500ish per night works). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas/California May 2016
- 2 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/kill-shot-hack/
- 3 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 4 hilicopter tour oahu
- 5 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 6 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 7 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 8 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 9 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 10 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 11 Road trip from and back to New York
- 12 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 13 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 14 Berkshires with a toddler
- 15 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 16 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 17 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 18 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 19 Best way to see Oahu
- 20 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 21 CA coast road trip with kids
- 22 Minnesota to Colorado
- 23 Pittsburgh Trip
- 24 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 25 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids