I might be crazy, but I had my first baby on 6/20 and would really like to get out of Texas heat for a couple of days before I return on work on 9/12. I realize the vacation will revolve around baby, and I will be very considerate about eating meals early and leaving restaurants if she fusses. I just want to go somewhere beautiful and cooler than 110 degrees with good food and wine. In San Diego I thought La Valencia or Grande Colonial might be nice, maybe Malibu Beach Inn, or there is a Rosewood Hotel in Northern CA called CordeValle that looks remote but nice. I would be open to Tahoe as well. Any opinions on baby friendly hotels that could provide crib and still be a luxurious getaway for parents? We've been to San Ysidro Ranch and something like that would be perfect, just would prefer try somewhere new. (up to $500ish per night works). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 2 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 3 TestoGen Reviews - Best Testosterone Booster?
- 4 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 7 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 8 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 11 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 12 Oregon road trip
- 13 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 14 US Open Tennis
- 15 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 16 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 17 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 18 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 19 conflicting restaurant reports
- 20 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 21 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 22 MOAB NP
- 23 DC for 3 hours
- 24 Visiting Miami
- 25 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.