I might be crazy, but I had my first baby on 6/20 and would really like to get out of Texas heat for a couple of days before I return on work on 9/12. I realize the vacation will revolve around baby, and I will be very considerate about eating meals early and leaving restaurants if she fusses. I just want to go somewhere beautiful and cooler than 110 degrees with good food and wine. In San Diego I thought La Valencia or Grande Colonial might be nice, maybe Malibu Beach Inn, or there is a Rosewood Hotel in Northern CA called CordeValle that looks remote but nice. I would be open to Tahoe as well. Any opinions on baby friendly hotels that could provide crib and still be a luxurious getaway for parents? We've been to San Ysidro Ranch and something like that would be perfect, just would prefer try somewhere new. (up to $500ish per night works). Thanks for your help!
Where to relax in late August in CA with 2 month old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 charlotte
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 9 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 10 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 11 New York City in April
- 12 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 13 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 19 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)