I might be crazy, but I had my first baby on 6/20 and would really like to get out of Texas heat for a couple of days before I return on work on 9/12. I realize the vacation will revolve around baby, and I will be very considerate about eating meals early and leaving restaurants if she fusses. I just want to go somewhere beautiful and cooler than 110 degrees with good food and wine. In San Diego I thought La Valencia or Grande Colonial might be nice, maybe Malibu Beach Inn, or there is a Rosewood Hotel in Northern CA called CordeValle that looks remote but nice. I would be open to Tahoe as well. Any opinions on baby friendly hotels that could provide crib and still be a luxurious getaway for parents? We've been to San Ysidro Ranch and something like that would be perfect, just would prefer try somewhere new. (up to $500ish per night works). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 2 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 3 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 4 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 5 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 6 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Road trip around Washington DC
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 11 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 12 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 13 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 14 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 15 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 California Trip
- 18 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 New Orleans
- 21 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Weather in Chicago
- 25 Utah trip Itinerary