I might be crazy, but I had my first baby on 6/20 and would really like to get out of Texas heat for a couple of days before I return on work on 9/12. I realize the vacation will revolve around baby, and I will be very considerate about eating meals early and leaving restaurants if she fusses. I just want to go somewhere beautiful and cooler than 110 degrees with good food and wine. In San Diego I thought La Valencia or Grande Colonial might be nice, maybe Malibu Beach Inn, or there is a Rosewood Hotel in Northern CA called CordeValle that looks remote but nice. I would be open to Tahoe as well. Any opinions on baby friendly hotels that could provide crib and still be a luxurious getaway for parents? We've been to San Ysidro Ranch and something like that would be perfect, just would prefer try somewhere new. (up to $500ish per night works). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 2 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 3 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 4 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 5 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 6 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 7 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 8 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 9 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 10 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 11 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 12 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 13 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 14 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 15 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 16 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 17 Mountain Honeymoon
- 18 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 19 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 20 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 21 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 22 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 23 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 24 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 25 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October