I might be crazy, but I had my first baby on 6/20 and would really like to get out of Texas heat for a couple of days before I return on work on 9/12. I realize the vacation will revolve around baby, and I will be very considerate about eating meals early and leaving restaurants if she fusses. I just want to go somewhere beautiful and cooler than 110 degrees with good food and wine. In San Diego I thought La Valencia or Grande Colonial might be nice, maybe Malibu Beach Inn, or there is a Rosewood Hotel in Northern CA called CordeValle that looks remote but nice. I would be open to Tahoe as well. Any opinions on baby friendly hotels that could provide crib and still be a luxurious getaway for parents? We've been to San Ysidro Ranch and something like that would be perfect, just would prefer try somewhere new. (up to $500ish per night works). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 3 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 4 Touring Hearst Castle
- 5 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 6 car rentals in San Diego
- 7 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 http://justforfatlosssolutions.com/diabetes-60-system/
- 10 California RV baby and child seats
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 14 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 15 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Angels Landing
- 20 First time visit to California
- 21 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 22 NY State Assembly Internship
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?