I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip October
- 2 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 3 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 4 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 5 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 6 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 7 Rose Parade Novice
- 8 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 9 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 10 Boston to Maine- August 22-29th
- 11 Vegas Where to Start
- 12 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 13 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 14 A little packing advice..
- 15 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 16 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 17 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 18 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 19 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 20 Niagara Falls train stations
- 21 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 22 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 23 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 24 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 25 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???