I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Getaway
- 7 Refining my California Itinerary
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 10 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 11 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 14 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 15 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 16 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 17 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 18 Christmas in TX
- 19 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 20 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w