I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 2 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 Dining in St. Louis
- 5 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 6 Road trip around Washington DC
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 10 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 11 Weather in Chicago
- 12 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 13 Help me with this
- 14 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 15 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 16 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 19 Oregon road trip
- 20 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 AR State Parks
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???