I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 2 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 3 Grand Teton in October
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 6 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 7 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 8 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 9 adams morgan - safety
- 10 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 11 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 12 Morning in miami
- 13 Las Vegas must sees
- 14 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 15 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 16 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 17 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 20 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 21 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 22 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 23 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 24 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 25 Dublin International Customs / Connections