I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 2 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 3 Vegetarian in Boston
- 4 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 5 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 6 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 7 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 8 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 9 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 12 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 13 Annapolis to Boston
- 14 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 15 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 16 Road Trip
- 17 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 18 Hiking - United States
- 19 Road trip October
- 20 Short Northern Oregon Coast Roadtrip
- 21 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 22 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 23 Trip tos Switzerland and Italy
- 24 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 25 Rose Parade Novice
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???