I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 2 Southwest US
- 3 First time visit to California
- 4 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 5 Event Planner
- 6 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 7 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 8 Reno GTG?
- 9 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 10 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 11 Lake Powell
- 12 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 15 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 16 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 17 Car Rental in Sedona
- 18 Las Vegas show
- 19 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 20 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 21 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 22 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 23 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 24 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 25 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???