I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT BROTHERTec*h care 24/7
- 2 Moser Homes, Inc.
- 3 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 4 Novel in Progress
- 5 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 6 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 9 Short Oregon Trip
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 12 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 13 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 14 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 15 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 16 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 17 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 18 Short Notice
- 19 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 20 4 days in San Francisco
- 21 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 22 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 23 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 24 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 25 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???