I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle in early August
- 2 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 3 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 4 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 5 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 6 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 7 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 10 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 11 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 12 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 13 North Carolina Triangle
- 14 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 15 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 16 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 17 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 18 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 19 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 20 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 21 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 22 Minnesota to Colorado
- 23 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 24 Pittsburgh Trip
- 25 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???