I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 2 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 3 ONP help
- 4 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 5 NYC Clubs for live music
- 6 Mesa Verde
- 7 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 8 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 9 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 10 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 11 Seattle Hyatts
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 14 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 15 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 16 Coastal New England Road trip
- 17 Seattle: Something Different?
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 20 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 21 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Park City ideas
- 24 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas