I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 2 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 3 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 4 NY State Assembly Internship
- 5 Grand Canyon
- 6 San Francisco and Napa
- 7 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 8 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 9 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 10 White Christmas
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 13 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 14 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 Midway point
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 New York City
- 20 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 21 Relocating to the Deep South
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 24 Arlington funeral plans
- 25 destin resorts
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???