I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 4 The New Whitney
- 5 1.5 days in Chicago
- 6 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 7 Monterey whale watching
- 8 Car Hire Alamo
- 9 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 10 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 11 Pittsburgh Trip
- 12 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 13 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 14 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 15 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 16 Running kissimmee Florida
- 17 Mendocino Hiking
- 18 Paul Gauguin
- 19 Highway 1 motels
- 20 Berkshires with a toddler
- 21 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 22 Getting around in NYC
- 23 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 24 View of Empire State Building from street
- 25 11 days SE coast road trip
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???