I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???
- 1 Help with NYC transit
- 2 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 3 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Boston Area College Tour
- 8 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 11 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 14 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 D.C. in a day
- 17 Door County
- 18 10 Days in Maine
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 24 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it