I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 2 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 3 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 4 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 5 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 6 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 7 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 9 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 12 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 13 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 14 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 15 Grand Canyon to LA
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Where to stay in NYC
- 18 Death Valley
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 21 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 22 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 23 Nashville 2016
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???