I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Wailea Restaurants?
- 4 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 5 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 6 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 7 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 8 Hawaii Trip in May
- 9 A week in NYC - first timers
- 10 DC -> Boulder
- 11 Rome/Florence
- 12 Colorado - Photography
- 13 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 14 Where to stay in NYC
- 15 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 16 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 17 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 18 Tour of Fed bank NYC
- 19 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 20 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 21 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 22 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 23 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 24 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 25 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???