I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 6 NW Houston restaurant help
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 11 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 12 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 13 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 14 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 17 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 18 charleston during Christmas Week
- 19 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation