I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 November redwoods trip
- 2 http://www.shaperich.com/natural-alternatives-of-vitapulse/
- 3 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 4 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 5 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 6 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 7 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 8 First Trip to New Mexico
- 9 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 10 Southern history- walkable cities
- 11 Wedding gifts?
- 12 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 13 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 14 Day trips from Boston
- 15 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 16 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 17 Seattle?
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 21 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 22 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 23 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Amtrak Boston/New York
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???