I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 2 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 3 Driving to Naples fl
- 4 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 7 Downtown Chicago
- 8 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 9 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 10 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 13 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 16 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 17 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 18 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 19 Nashville Questions
- 20 Summer vacation
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 23 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 24 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 25 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???