I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 2 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 3 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 4 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 5 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 6 louisiana bayou
- 7 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 8 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 9 The Adolphus
- 10 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 11 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 12 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 13 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 14 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 15 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 16 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 19 New Orleans logistics
- 20 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 21 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 22 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 23 North Oregon Coast touring
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 25 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???