I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 2 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 3 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 4 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 5 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 6 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 7 Northern California Gardens.
- 8 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 9 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 10 Hawaii wedding
- 11 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 13 Route 66
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 16 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 17 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 18 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 19 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Florida with a 2 year old
- 22 Train from east cost to west coast
- 23 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???