I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 2 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 3 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 4 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 5 South Carolina
- 6 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 7 trip to Acadia National Park
- 8 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 9 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 10 Austin with Kids
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 12 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 14 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 15 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 16 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 17 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 18 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 19 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 20 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 21 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 22 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 23 September southwest utah
- 24 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 25 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???