I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Returned from Sedona
- 2 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 3 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 4 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 5 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 6 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 7 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 8 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 9 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 10 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 11 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 12 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 13 Western U.S. Road trip
- 14 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 15 Martha's Vineyard area
- 16 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 17 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 18 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 19 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 20 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 21 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 22 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 23 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 24 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 25 Vacation Destination for Large Family
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???