I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 2 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 5 Honeymoon on PCH
- 6 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 7 No Spam this morning!!
- 8 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 9 Ideas for New York
- 10 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 11 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 12 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 13 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 14 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 15 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 16 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 17 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 18 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 19 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 20 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 21 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 22 Help us choose a hotel
- 23 Magic Show
- 24 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 25 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???