I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Carolina airports
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 10 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 11 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 14 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 19 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 20 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 21 Roadtrip July 2017
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 24 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 25 Moab Weekend with Kids
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???