I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 4 Exactly how you can acquire are ExoSlim?
- 5 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 6 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 7 http://intelligentadvices.com/postdrox/
- 8 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 9 http://intelligentadvices.com/postdrox/
- 10 http://maleenhancementshop.info/exoslim/
- 11 Airport Shuttle Service
- 12 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 13 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 14 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 15 Truth to know about Alta White before using
- 16 Hawaii with older parents
- 17 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 18 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/lux-derma/
- 19 http://elevategffacts.com/xplosive-vital/
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 23 Yellowstone
- 24 4 Days in Mass.
- 25 Opinions: key west accommodation
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???