I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 7 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 17 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 24 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 25 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?