I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 2 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 Maui with tweens/teens - looking for activities
- 6 How To Looks Fine
- 7 Vegas in mid may
- 8 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 9 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 10 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 11 from Moab to Bryce
- 12 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 13 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 15 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 16 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 17 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 18 Hana from the aiport
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 23 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 24 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 25 Car rentals- San Francisco