I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 4 middlebury vt snow
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 7 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 8 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 9 Miami Marlins
- 10 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 11 Charleston, SC help
- 12 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 13 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 14 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 18 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!