I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 2 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 3 fort lauderdale
- 4 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 5 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 6 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 7 Downtown Chicago
- 8 5 days in Colorado
- 9 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 10 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 11 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 12 First Trip to Texas -
- 13 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 14 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 17 Southwest road trip
- 18 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 19 Beaches in Florida
- 20 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 21 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 22 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 23 Safety Concerns
- 24 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 25 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???