I am looking to meet friends within a one hour commute on public transportation north or west of New York City. Any ideas? We would enjoy shopping, dining, and spa. Cute town or scenery a plus. Hotel with free parking a must for some of the guests. Others coming out of the city will need a direct route on subway, train, or bus. Hoping you can help!
Thanks in advance.
Where to meet friends for a weekend 1 hour by train out of NYC ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 san fran sightseeing
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 charlotte
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 11 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 12 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 13 New York City in April
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)