Ok, the Big question: Flying back to Australia from New York in early January and want to stop off somewhere and go skiing for 7 or 8 days. We are family with 1 fifteen year old surly boy. We are all good to very good skiers. We are looking for somewhere that has: reliable snow; good village atmosphere with restaurants, bars etc; ski in/out condos we can rent; plenty of area to ski and hopefully not too far from an airport so we can get a limo service to take us there and back. All suggestions gratefully received. Have skied Sun Valley (loved it), Bozeman Montana (loved it and worked there too), Big Sky ditto. Any suggestions? We were thinking of Alta but the net reports describe it as pretty dismal night life and dismal village? All suggestions gratefully received. Thanks in advance.
Where should we ski?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 5 week in US/Mexico
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach