I know ultimately, it's up to me, but I want some insight from people in other states! I was born in upstate New York and when I was relatively young moved to the Chicago suburbs. I've been there for the past 17 years. I know I want to move somewhere totally different while I finish my last two years of school...that means if I hate it I can move back to Illinois or move back to New York once I get my degree. I do fancy NY quite a bit and I suppose that's still an option too, but where do you live/go to school and do you think I'd like it there? I have an Australian Cattle Dog and we do a lot of running/hiking together and we love the outdoors. I have ALWAYS experienced winter and that doesn't deter me...I actually really like feeling the sharpness of the crisp, cold winter air on my face during a hike or jog. However, I am looking for something totally different than Buffalo and/or Chicago. I suppose I am really open to anything! However, I recently visited near Amarillo, TX though...and I can already tell Texas isn't quite the place for me. Anyway, any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Oh, BTW, I was late to begin school and I will be 24 when I go away to school/move.
Where should I move to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico