I know ultimately, it's up to me, but I want some insight from people in other states! I was born in upstate New York and when I was relatively young moved to the Chicago suburbs. I've been there for the past 17 years. I know I want to move somewhere totally different while I finish my last two years of school...that means if I hate it I can move back to Illinois or move back to New York once I get my degree. I do fancy NY quite a bit and I suppose that's still an option too, but where do you live/go to school and do you think I'd like it there? I have an Australian Cattle Dog and we do a lot of running/hiking together and we love the outdoors. I have ALWAYS experienced winter and that doesn't deter me...I actually really like feeling the sharpness of the crisp, cold winter air on my face during a hike or jog. However, I am looking for something totally different than Buffalo and/or Chicago. I suppose I am really open to anything! However, I recently visited near Amarillo, TX though...and I can already tell Texas isn't quite the place for me. Anyway, any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Oh, BTW, I was late to begin school and I will be 24 when I go away to school/move.
Where should I move to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 2 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 3 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 6 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 7 Romantic destination in the US
- 8 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 9 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 10 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 11 Moving out of states from Florida
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 14 family road trip
- 15 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 18 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 19 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 20 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 21 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 22 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 23 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 24 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 25 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!