I know ultimately, it's up to me, but I want some insight from people in other states! I was born in upstate New York and when I was relatively young moved to the Chicago suburbs. I've been there for the past 17 years. I know I want to move somewhere totally different while I finish my last two years of school...that means if I hate it I can move back to Illinois or move back to New York once I get my degree. I do fancy NY quite a bit and I suppose that's still an option too, but where do you live/go to school and do you think I'd like it there? I have an Australian Cattle Dog and we do a lot of running/hiking together and we love the outdoors. I have ALWAYS experienced winter and that doesn't deter me...I actually really like feeling the sharpness of the crisp, cold winter air on my face during a hike or jog. However, I am looking for something totally different than Buffalo and/or Chicago. I suppose I am really open to anything! However, I recently visited near Amarillo, TX though...and I can already tell Texas isn't quite the place for me. Anyway, any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Oh, BTW, I was late to begin school and I will be 24 when I go away to school/move.
Where should I move to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 18 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Wedding venue in NH
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Alaska