I know ultimately, it's up to me, but I want some insight from people in other states! I was born in upstate New York and when I was relatively young moved to the Chicago suburbs. I've been there for the past 17 years. I know I want to move somewhere totally different while I finish my last two years of school...that means if I hate it I can move back to Illinois or move back to New York once I get my degree. I do fancy NY quite a bit and I suppose that's still an option too, but where do you live/go to school and do you think I'd like it there? I have an Australian Cattle Dog and we do a lot of running/hiking together and we love the outdoors. I have ALWAYS experienced winter and that doesn't deter me...I actually really like feeling the sharpness of the crisp, cold winter air on my face during a hike or jog. However, I am looking for something totally different than Buffalo and/or Chicago. I suppose I am really open to anything! However, I recently visited near Amarillo, TX though...and I can already tell Texas isn't quite the place for me. Anyway, any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Oh, BTW, I was late to begin school and I will be 24 when I go away to school/move.
Where should I move to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 An RV trip along the coast
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 10 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 11 Fancy dining
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Charlotte restaurant help
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 16 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 17 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 18 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 19 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 22 culpepper
- 23 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 24 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 25 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington