I know ultimately, it's up to me, but I want some insight from people in other states! I was born in upstate New York and when I was relatively young moved to the Chicago suburbs. I've been there for the past 17 years. I know I want to move somewhere totally different while I finish my last two years of school...that means if I hate it I can move back to Illinois or move back to New York once I get my degree. I do fancy NY quite a bit and I suppose that's still an option too, but where do you live/go to school and do you think I'd like it there? I have an Australian Cattle Dog and we do a lot of running/hiking together and we love the outdoors. I have ALWAYS experienced winter and that doesn't deter me...I actually really like feeling the sharpness of the crisp, cold winter air on my face during a hike or jog. However, I am looking for something totally different than Buffalo and/or Chicago. I suppose I am really open to anything! However, I recently visited near Amarillo, TX though...and I can already tell Texas isn't quite the place for me. Anyway, any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Oh, BTW, I was late to begin school and I will be 24 when I go away to school/move.
Where should I move to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston suggestions
- 2 Ben Landa
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 12 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 13 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 14 West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 16 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 17 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 18 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 first time in AZ
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 24 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 25 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014