Hello fellow fodorites. We're back at the Jane hotel, where, as you may remember, the survivors of the titanic stayed for a while. The Jane looks like the steerage quarters for the titanic, narrow hallways, shared bath, small cabins, and bunkbeds. DW says its not for everyone. But we're having a good time. We drove. Parked near Jane Street, not too far from the start of the HighLine. DS#2 has his own room. Very cheap (I think $150 for both rooms). We may have to buy a snow shovel to get out of our parking space on Sunday when DS leaves for school and we drive back to dc. DW is checking out a restaurant list suggested by fodorites on previous visits and I'm resting quietly, thinking about survivors. Tomorrow, Barney Greengrass for breakfast. Orange juice is very good in NYC.
We're back in NYC for the storm of the century.
- 1 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 2 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 7 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 12 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 16 Cape Ann area
- 17 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 18 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 19 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 20 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 21 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 22 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Kauai golf
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants