Hello fellow fodorites. We're back at the Jane hotel, where, as you may remember, the survivors of the titanic stayed for a while. The Jane looks like the steerage quarters for the titanic, narrow hallways, shared bath, small cabins, and bunkbeds. DW says its not for everyone. But we're having a good time. We drove. Parked near Jane Street, not too far from the start of the HighLine. DS#2 has his own room. Very cheap (I think $150 for both rooms). We may have to buy a snow shovel to get out of our parking space on Sunday when DS leaves for school and we drive back to dc. DW is checking out a restaurant list suggested by fodorites on previous visits and I'm resting quietly, thinking about survivors. Tomorrow, Barney Greengrass for breakfast. Orange juice is very good in NYC.
We're back in NYC for the storm of the century.
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Gearhart Oregon
- 3 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 4 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 5 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 6 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 California, Northern
- 10 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Seatlle, WA
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 21 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 22 Memphis Tours
- 23 Newport, RI Questions
- 24 Meredith New Hampshire
- 25 Back to the Lovely City!!