Hello fellow fodorites. We're back at the Jane hotel, where, as you may remember, the survivors of the titanic stayed for a while. The Jane looks like the steerage quarters for the titanic, narrow hallways, shared bath, small cabins, and bunkbeds. DW says its not for everyone. But we're having a good time. We drove. Parked near Jane Street, not too far from the start of the HighLine. DS#2 has his own room. Very cheap (I think $150 for both rooms). We may have to buy a snow shovel to get out of our parking space on Sunday when DS leaves for school and we drive back to dc. DW is checking out a restaurant list suggested by fodorites on previous visits and I'm resting quietly, thinking about survivors. Tomorrow, Barney Greengrass for breakfast. Orange juice is very good in NYC.
We're back in NYC for the storm of the century.
View all United States activity »
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(email@example.com)
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?