Flying in to Milwaukee Sat. Sept.18 and wondering if there are any special events happening that weekend. I found a comedy show called Capital Steps and might book that for Saturday night but wondering if there are any special activities going on during the day Saturday or Sunday. We will be staying at the Hyatt downtown.
Weekend in Milwaukee
- 1 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 7 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 8 Around North America (cruise)
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 15 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 16 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 17 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 18 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 19 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 20 Boston and surrounding area
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 23 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 24 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 25 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken