Trying to plan a birthday get away with DH, September 11-17th. He is now mentioning Washington/Vancouver because he has heard it is a great place to visit and an area of the country we have never ever been. We are in our late 50's, at least I am LOL, this will be his 60th birthday! We are more city people but love driving and seeing beautiful scenery (not into hiking anymore!) We are clueless as to what to expect. I know that we would LOVE exploring Seattle and would probably want to book whale watching but past that I am clueless. What about Vancouver? What is a must? Is a road trip to check out the scenery in this part of the country something that we can or should plan? Is the boarder a huge hassle? Thanks for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 2 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 25 Metro from airport to hotel?