Trying to plan a birthday get away with DH, September 11-17th. He is now mentioning Washington/Vancouver because he has heard it is a great place to visit and an area of the country we have never ever been. We are in our late 50's, at least I am LOL, this will be his 60th birthday! We are more city people but love driving and seeing beautiful scenery (not into hiking anymore!) We are clueless as to what to expect. I know that we would LOVE exploring Seattle and would probably want to book whale watching but past that I am clueless. What about Vancouver? What is a must? Is a road trip to check out the scenery in this part of the country something that we can or should plan? Is the boarder a huge hassle? Thanks for any help you can give me.
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 3 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 4 A Visit to Charleston
- 5 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 6 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 10 D.C. in a day
- 11 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 12 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 13 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 16 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 17 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 24 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles