Trying to plan a birthday get away with DH, September 11-17th. He is now mentioning Washington/Vancouver because he has heard it is a great place to visit and an area of the country we have never ever been. We are in our late 50's, at least I am LOL, this will be his 60th birthday! We are more city people but love driving and seeing beautiful scenery (not into hiking anymore!) We are clueless as to what to expect. I know that we would LOVE exploring Seattle and would probably want to book whale watching but past that I am clueless. What about Vancouver? What is a must? Is a road trip to check out the scenery in this part of the country something that we can or should plan? Is the boarder a huge hassle? Thanks for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 A day in Dallas
- 6 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 7 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 8 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 9 Door County Suggestions
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 12 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 13 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 14 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Other places like Chautauqua Institution