Trying to plan a birthday get away with DH, September 11-17th. He is now mentioning Washington/Vancouver because he has heard it is a great place to visit and an area of the country we have never ever been. We are in our late 50's, at least I am LOL, this will be his 60th birthday! We are more city people but love driving and seeing beautiful scenery (not into hiking anymore!) We are clueless as to what to expect. I know that we would LOVE exploring Seattle and would probably want to book whale watching but past that I am clueless. What about Vancouver? What is a must? Is a road trip to check out the scenery in this part of the country something that we can or should plan? Is the boarder a huge hassle? Thanks for any help you can give me.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 4 Princeville in January
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 7 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 12 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 13 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 14 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 15 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 16 RIP Judy Rogers
- 17 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 18 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 23 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 24 pa to az
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013