We have 28 people in our group, 23 students and 5 chaperones. We will arrive in DC late in the evening on March 14, 2014. We have already purchased plane tickets, metro passes, and hotel rooms. We will have through the 19th for touring, 5 full days. I have already contacted our congressman for the Capitol tour but have not heard back from them (do they really send a response by mail instead of email??) This is a list of things we would like to do. These are not set in stone and we do not have to do all of them but wanted to make sure we got as much out of this trip as we could.
Library of Congress
National Gallery of Art
White House (are there any tours?)
Annapolis (if feasible)
Possibly the zoo, botanical gardens, and the mint
Possible itineraries would be appreciated and any other educational places that you think a mature group of teenagers would enjoy. Any tips for our group size and any recommendations for economical dinners would also be appreciated. Breakfasts are included and we plan to bag lunch when we are able. Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/fit-firm-eye-serum/
- 2 Dead Sea Products' Secret Power For Your Body
- 3 http://guidemesupplements.com/anibolx/
- 4 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 7 WA to CT
- 8 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 9 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 10 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 11 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 12 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 13 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 14 Maine weather and temps
- 15 L.A. and Sequoia
- 16 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 17 Alcatrez sold out
- 18 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 19 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 20 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 21 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 22 Broadway
- 23 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 24 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 25 A great birthday trip to Charleston!