I am going to Washington DC for a couple days. i would to ride bicycles around town and visit the sites. It sounds like everything is accessible by bike. Any input? I am trying to decide where to stay taking this into account. Can anyone shed some light?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 3 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 5 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 7 WISCONSIN
- 8 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 9 rain in Kauai
- 10 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 11 Washington, DC to Boston
- 12 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 13 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 14 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 15 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 19 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 20 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 San Diego Trip Report
- 23 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 24 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico