We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 2 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 3 Zion the narrows
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 8 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 9 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 10 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 11 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 12 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 13 Advice on Roadtrip
- 14 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 cincinnati with kids
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 24 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 25 Santa Barbara Trip Report