We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 2 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 3 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 6 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 7 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 10 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 11 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 12 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 17 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 18 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 21 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 22 Yosemite Fire
- 23 Lodging - Yosemite
- 24 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 25 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr