We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 7 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 11 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Alaska
- 14 San Diego grocery stores
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 17 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 18 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 24 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 25 Visiting Denver