We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finding flights and hotels globally
- 2 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 What is timeshare in spiritual sense.
- 5 Skiing New Mexico
- 6 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 7 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 8 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 10 Where to from Tampa?
- 11 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 12 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 13 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 14 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 15 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 16 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 19 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 20 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 21 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 22 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 23 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 25 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please