We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 5 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 7 Oregon Road Trip
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Refining my California Itinerary
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 18 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 19 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w