We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
View all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 4 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 5 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 RIP Judy Rogers
- 8 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 9 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 10 Boston area
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 24 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 25 Warm and don't Drive