We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 2 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 3 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 4 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 5 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 8 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 9 San Fransisco to LA
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah