We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape cod and Acadia
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 6 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 7 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 8 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 9 Barrow Alaska
- 10 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 11 Salt Lake City
- 12 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 13 Park City Utah
- 14 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 Maine in latter half of September
- 17 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 18 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 19 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 20 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 21 Colorado trip
- 22 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 23 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 24 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 25 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles