We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip
- 2 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 5 palm desert, CA
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 7 Houston in September
- 8 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 9 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 10 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 14 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 15 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 17 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 18 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 19 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 21 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 22 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 23 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY