We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 ONP help
- 4 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 5 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 6 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 8 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 9 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 10 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 11 Road Tour in Usa
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 So you love handbags!
- 14 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 15 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 16 replica designer handbags
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 21 Re-Visit DC
- 22 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 23 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 24 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 25 Camping in the Adirondacks