We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 2 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 6 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 7 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 8 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 9 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 10 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 13 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 14 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 17 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 18 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 19 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 20 Boston to see Sargent works
- 21 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 22 New York City - apartment locations
- 23 Utah 2
- 24 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 25 Tudor city -special help/info