We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 9 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 camaro hire in waikiki
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Orlando for Work
- 25 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????