We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, OR hotel question
- 2 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 3 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 Northern California in February
- 6 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 7 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 8 Mother Daughter Trip
- 9 Yosemite in Winter
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 Deep South sept 2015
- 12 Orlando in March
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 15 Miami Marlins
- 16 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 17 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 20 Active Vacation
- 21 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 22 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 23 Quick SoCal question
- 24 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 25 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)