We are looking to tour around New England in October. Can anyone suggest an itinerary. We would be flying into Boston from the UK and would like to visit Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard. We would then like to drive to see the wonderful fall colours but not sure what area is the best for that. We then want to go to New York for a few days. We have heard there is a train you can get but are we better just driving. We are not sure how many days are needed to see each area and any help would be appreciated. We are not stuck with any time scale.
Visiting New England and New York from UK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 5 family road trip
- 6 Kid School Admission
- 7 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 8 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 9 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 New York City-New Things?
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning
- 15 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 19 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works