At the end of April going to Tunica for 4 days/3 nights. From Cleveland, OH and it's free airfare and a free room. We will be doing some gambling, but would like to go to Memphis. What's the best way to get there? Should we rent a car? Are there tours from Tunica to Memphis? Take a taxi? We were thinking of Graceland in the morning then the shuttle to Sun and then back to Beale street for dinner and some music. We'd appreciate any information.
Tunica, Mississippi to Memphis, Tennessee
- 1 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 2 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 3 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 7 Boston and surrounding area
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 10 Newport, RI Questions
- 11 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 12 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 14 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 15 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 18 Seward to Anchorage
- 19 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 20 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 21 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 22 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 23 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 24 Car trip from Seattle
- 25 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???