At the end of April going to Tunica for 4 days/3 nights. From Cleveland, OH and it's free airfare and a free room. We will be doing some gambling, but would like to go to Memphis. What's the best way to get there? Should we rent a car? Are there tours from Tunica to Memphis? Take a taxi? We were thinking of Graceland in the morning then the shuttle to Sun and then back to Beale street for dinner and some music. We'd appreciate any information.
Tunica, Mississippi to Memphis, Tennessee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Washington DC in Spring?
- 4 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 5 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 6 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 7 Arches National Park in a day
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 11 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Broadway this week
- 17 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 18 Union Square area restaurant
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 21 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 22 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 23 Richmond highlights?
- 24 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 25 Weekend in NYC