We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 2 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 3 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 From Seattle airport to the city
- 7 Middle America in October
- 8 New York City Christmas Trip
- 9 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 10 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 11 visit to HIghLine
- 12 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 13 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 16 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 20 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 23 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?