We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
- 1 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Middlebury vt quickie
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 8 Savannah restaurants
- 9 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 10 American Airlines reservation question
- 11 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 12 Car trip from Seattle
- 13 Boston and surrounding area
- 14 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 17 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 21 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 24 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles