We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 2 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 3 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 4 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 5 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 6 san fran sightseeing
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 10 charlotte
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 New York City in April
- 16 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 17 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 18 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 19 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 20 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 21 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 22 Baytown, Texas
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas