We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 3 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 4 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 5 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 6 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 7 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 8 Houston in September
- 9 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 10 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 11 late-night DC restaurant
- 12 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 13 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 14 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 15 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!