We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 2 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 3 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 4 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 8 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 9 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 10 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 11 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 12 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 13 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 14 Transportation help in Philly
- 15 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 16 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 17 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 18 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 19 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 20 Hilton Midtown New York
- 21 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 22 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 23 Tour companies
- 24 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 25 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!