We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 5 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 8 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Charleston, SC help
- 11 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 12 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 15 Miami Marlins
- 16 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 20 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 21 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 Self guided White House tour