We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England in the fall
- 2 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 3 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 4 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 5 East Coast in December
- 6 N California trip questions
- 7 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 8 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 Monterey and Napa
- 11 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 12 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 13 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 14 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Fall color yet?
- 22 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please