We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 3 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 4 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 5 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 6 Re-Visit DC
- 7 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 8 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 9 Places to stay in DC
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 12 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 13 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 14 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 20 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 21 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 22 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 23 NYC
- 24 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 25 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip