We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 2 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 3 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 4 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 5 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 6 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 7 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 10 Seattle Visit April
- 11 Grand Teton in October
- 12 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 13 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 16 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 17 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 18 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 19 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 20 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 21 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 22 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 23 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 24 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 25 Shenandoah National Park