We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 3 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Washington, DC to Boston
- 10 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 11 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 12 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 13 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 17 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 18 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 19 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach