We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
View all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Judy Rogers
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 pa to az
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 10 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 11 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 12 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 19 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 24 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 25 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life