We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 2 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 3 Tour companies
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 6 Hilton Midtown New York
- 7 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 8 Round trip from Chicago
- 9 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 10 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 11 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 12 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Apartment Rentals DC
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 19 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays