We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 2 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 3 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 4 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 5 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 My Book of Mormon review
- 8 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 9 JFK Airport
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 16 Marco Island
- 17 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 18 things to do near Arches National Park
- 19 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 20 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 EX-LAX
- 24 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 25 Best place to see Redwoods in December