We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 4 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 5 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 6 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 7 Universal studios/Orlando
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 20 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 21 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 22 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 23 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 24 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 25 Car rental through Priceline bidding