We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 2 Maui - Haleakala
- 3 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 5 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 6 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 7 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Vegas in mid may
- 10 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 11 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 12 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 13 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 14 Texas for art and history lovers
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 17 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 18 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 21 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 22 Which FL town is best?
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US