We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 2 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 5 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 6 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 7 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Boston/Fenway park
- 12 California self drive trip
- 13 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 14 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 15 Timeshare Nightmares
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 10 day trip to California
- 18 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 19 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 20 Drive along the Columbia River
- 21 Wine Country Picnic
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas