We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 3 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 4 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Berkshires in late October
- 9 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 12 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 13 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 14 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 15 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 16 Mesa Verde
- 17 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 18 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 19 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 20 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 21 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 22 Seattle Hyatts
- 23 California road trip
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa