We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 2 Hana hotels in August
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 Berkshires
- 6 Spring Break in Charleston
- 7 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 10 Hana question
- 11 Sea world San Diego
- 12 Hawaii is still Hell
- 13 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 14 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 15 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 20 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 21 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 22 Montana- what are must see places?
- 23 Clearwater visit.
- 24 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 25 Charleston, SC 5 days