I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 2 First Trip to New Mexico
- 3 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 4 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 5 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 6 Layover
- 7 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 8 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 9 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 10 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 11 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 14 Wedding gifts?
- 15 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 Seattle?
- 18 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 19 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 20 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 21 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 22 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 23 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 24 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 25 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January