I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
trip out of nashville without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 2 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 4 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 5 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 8 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 9 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 10 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 11 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 getting around DC
- 14 Metro Card Options
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 19 Oahu
- 20 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 21 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 22 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 23 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 24 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 25 Dressing up for theatre in new york