I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
trip out of nashville without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 2 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 3 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 adams morgan - safety
- 6 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 7 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 8 Morning in miami
- 9 Las Vegas must sees
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 12 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 13 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 14 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 15 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 16 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 17 Grand Teton in October
- 18 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 19 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 20 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 21 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 22 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 23 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 24 US Southwest
- 25 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME