I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 2 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 5 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 6 United Nations tours
- 7 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 8 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 9 San Francisco California
- 10 September Road Trip in New England
- 11 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 12 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 13 NYC with 8 yr old
- 14 Miami and New Orleans
- 15 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 16 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 17 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 18 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 19 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 20 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 21 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 23 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 24 stopping off I 81 South
- 25 Boston Restaurants - suggestions please