I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 2 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 3 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 4 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 5 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 6 NYC For The Day
- 7 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 8 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 9 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 10 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 11 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 14 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 15 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 US whole month of January where to
- 18 Need help nailing down the details
- 19 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 20 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 21 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 22 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 23 See Alaska by train
- 24 Telluride and Silverton
- 25 Planning Visit to Plains, GA