I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 3 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 4 Bryce and Zion planning
- 5 Country Walkers
- 6 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 7 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 8 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 11 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 12 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 13 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 14 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 15 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 16 Places to stay in Skagway
- 17 Hilo to Kona
- 18 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 19 Maui - luau question
- 20 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 21 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 22 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 25 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017