I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City in January – what a deal!
- 2 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 3 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 4 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 5 Late night eating in Kauai
- 6 Florida Beach Hotel
- 7 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 8 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 9 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 10 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 11 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 12 Alaska independent tour for group
- 13 Hamilton Broadway
- 14 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 15 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 16 Washington DC with kids
- 17 My road trip through southern US.
- 18 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 19 Florida Nature Trip
- 20 help from a true New Yorker.
- 21 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 22 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 25 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016