I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 2 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 3 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 4 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 5 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 6 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 7 las vegas anyone
- 8 Restaurant Help Needed
- 9 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 10 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 11 Foliage in Vermont
- 12 las vegas anyone
- 13 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 14 Finding Steve Perry
- 15 Grand Canyon
- 16 Washington DC
- 17 New England itinerary help
- 18 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 19 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 20 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 21 Columbia River Gorge
- 22 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 23 Photography trip from Denver to Vegas in 2 Days
- 24 Kona Village Resort Update.
- 25 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake