I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 2 Niagara Falls.
- 3 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 6 http://www.supplementmag.com/suisse-serum-reviews/
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/megadrox/ ! Megadrox
- 9 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 10 New England Canada Road Trip
- 11 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 12 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 13 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 14 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 15 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 16 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/
- 17 The improved flow of energy in the body
- 18 Certified Salesforce Customer Service | Work at RichestSoft
- 19 http://www.healthyminimag.com/new-brilliance-cream-reviews/
- 20 Ombia Derma
- 21 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 22 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 23 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 24 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/n
- 25 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/