I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 help with visit to Kennedy Space Center, Fl
- 4 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 5 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 6 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 7 Help with New England Itinerary
- 8 Day in Martha's Vineyard question
- 9 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 10 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 11 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 12 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 13 South Carolina
- 14 trip to Acadia National Park
- 15 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 16 Austin with Kids
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 18 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 19 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 20 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 21 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 22 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 23 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 24 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 25 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!