I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 4 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 Sedona for a Month
- 7 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 8 Alaska -public transport
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 12 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 13 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Southwest road trip
- 16 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 17 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 20 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 21 Alaska independent tour for group
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 24 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 25 Hawaii Volcanoes