I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 2 50th in Hawaii
- 3 Are you finding it difficult finding the right sol
- 4 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 5 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 6 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 7 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 8 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 9 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 10 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 11 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 12 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 13 11 days SE coast road trip
- 14 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 15 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 16 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 17 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 18 Berkshires with a toddler
- 19 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 20 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 21 hilicopter tour oahu
- 22 Places to stay in TX...?
- 23 driving from LA to Portland
- 24 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 25 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)