I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 2 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 3 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 4 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 5 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 8 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 9 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 15 Which island for R&R?
- 16 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 17 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 18 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 19 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 20 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 21 Yellowstone
- 22 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 23 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 24 San Antonio shopping
- 25 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park