I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 http://brainfireadvice.com/red-fortera-reviews/
- 3 https://nienamilner.joomla.com/
- 4 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 5 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 6 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 7 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 8 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 9 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 10 DC restaurant report
- 11 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 12 Neue Galerie
- 13 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 14 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 17 Arizona in winter
- 18 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 21 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 22 Arizona in late January
- 23 A Few Days in Asheville
- 24 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 25 Going to Oahu December 1-8