I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
trip out of nashville without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 2 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 5 can you help me plan a trip?
- 6 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 7 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 8 Seattle - newby questions
- 9 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 10 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 13 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 14 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 16 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 17 Restaurants Chicago June
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 20 tip for valet parking
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 California: Getty museum
- 23 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July