I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
trip out of nashville without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 3 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 4 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 5 SFO International Airport
- 6 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 7 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 8 Yosemite Lodging
- 9 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 10 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Arches National Park in a day
- 20 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 21 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 22 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 23 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 24 Fall color yet?
- 25 St Augustine Hotels, what area?