I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Change planes in Atlanta
- 2 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 3 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 4 a short trip to san francisco
- 5 I95
- 6 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 7 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 8 Uber boston
- 9 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 10 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 11 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 12 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 13 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 14 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 15 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 16 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 17 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 18 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 19 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 20 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 21 Wine Country
- 22 San Francisco first visit.
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 25 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101