I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Extended weekend beach get away
- 2 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 5 http://www.xtgenixau.com/addys-focus-reviews/
- 6 Parking US OPEN
- 7 Southern history- walkable cities
- 8 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 9 Autumn in Maine
- 10 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 11 10 days vacation in Maine
- 12 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 13 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 14 Are you looking Effective Updated News?
- 15 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 16 san fransisco to crater lake
- 17 Steamboat in August
- 18 Desert Southwest
- 19 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 20 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 24 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017