I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 2 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 3 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 4 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 5 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 6 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 7 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 8 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 9 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 10 Driving cross country tips
- 11 Help with first time
- 12 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 13 Atlanta Airport
- 14 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 15 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 16 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 17 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 18 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 19 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 20 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 21 Discounted Rental Car?
- 22 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 23 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 24 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 25 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue