I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/alpha-x-boost/
- 2 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 3 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 4 Boston to Naples florida
- 5 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 8 Hotel in Reno
- 9 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 10 Trinity Site, NM
- 11 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 12 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 13 North Carolina airports
- 14 best health clubs with lap pools
- 15 10 days vacation in California
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 18 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 19 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 20 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 21 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 22 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct