I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER INSTALLATION/SET-UP CONTACT1-800-681-7208 TECHNICAL CAre
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER INSTALLATION/SET-UP CONTACT 1-888-279-0246 TECHNICAL CAre
- 3 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 4 Orlando area weather in June
- 5 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 6 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 9 New Itinerary
- 10 Help with Northwest Trip
- 11 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 12 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 13 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 14 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 15 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 16 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 17 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 road trip
- 19 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 20 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 21 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 22 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 23 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 24 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 25 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI