I am spending two weeks in Nashville in october, going to different conferences and conventions. But I have several days of in between.
I would like to take a trip from Nashville to a other city and spend one night there.
The trick is I dont have a car.
The greyhound could take me to for eksempel to Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta.
Are these cityes pedestian friendly and safe for at one woman travelling alone?
Do you have any recommendations, where to go?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 2 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 3 Classic NYC Deli
- 4 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 5 Cape Cod visit in August
- 6 Is this a new record for spam?
- 7 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 8 8 day trip to Florida
- 9 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 10 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 11 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 12 Buying wine New York City
- 13 Sedona to Vegas
- 14 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 17 Tulip time
- 18 Nashville Public Transportation
- 19 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 20 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 21 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 22 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 25 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon