My wife and I will be visiting Denver in October and we were thinking about planning a vacation around the trip. Neither of us has been to the region of the country so I was hoping to get some recommendations of some places to go and things to do while we are there. I am thinking about staying in the area for around a week. We will have a rental car so I thought it would be good to travel around the state, staying a night or two at hotels in each area. While we are there, it would be great to to to some of the national parks for some scenic beauty, as well as visit some smaller towns outside of the city. Could you also recommend some things to do in Denver? We will be staying downtown. Would you recommend staying in Colorado during the entire trip or also venturing out to some of the bordering states during a week long trip?
Thanks in advance and any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthflyup.com/skin-opulent/
- 2 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 3 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Hawaii Help
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 8 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 9 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 HAWAII; HELP!
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 17 Coffee in Boston?
- 18 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 20 Change planes in Atlanta
- 21 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 25 Florida beach vacation
Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?