My wife and I will be visiting Denver in October and we were thinking about planning a vacation around the trip. Neither of us has been to the region of the country so I was hoping to get some recommendations of some places to go and things to do while we are there. I am thinking about staying in the area for around a week. We will have a rental car so I thought it would be good to travel around the state, staying a night or two at hotels in each area. While we are there, it would be great to to to some of the national parks for some scenic beauty, as well as visit some smaller towns outside of the city. Could you also recommend some things to do in Denver? We will be staying downtown. Would you recommend staying in Colorado during the entire trip or also venturing out to some of the bordering states during a week long trip?
Thanks in advance and any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://circlehealthclub.com/barely-there-anti-aging/
- 2 Denver to Yellowstone
- 3 October New England Honeymoon??
- 4 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 5 hotel in NYC
- 6 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 7 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 8 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 9 Briefly, in WNY
- 10 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 11 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 12 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 13 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 14 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 15 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 16 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 17 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 18 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 19 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 20 Zion National Park
- 21 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 22 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 23 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 24 What to do in Asheville
- 25 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?