My wife and I will be visiting Denver in October and we were thinking about planning a vacation around the trip. Neither of us has been to the region of the country so I was hoping to get some recommendations of some places to go and things to do while we are there. I am thinking about staying in the area for around a week. We will have a rental car so I thought it would be good to travel around the state, staying a night or two at hotels in each area. While we are there, it would be great to to to some of the national parks for some scenic beauty, as well as visit some smaller towns outside of the city. Could you also recommend some things to do in Denver? We will be staying downtown. Would you recommend staying in Colorado during the entire trip or also venturing out to some of the bordering states during a week long trip?
Thanks in advance and any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://thebeautysystem.com/soleil-eye-cream
- 2 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 3 Philly Itinerary Help
- 4 4 days road trip southern New England
- 5 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 6 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 7 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 8 Best People Traffic Counters
- 9 Integrity Repipe Inc
- 10 trip out west horses and rafting
- 11 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 12 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 15 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 16 Costco Travel
- 17 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 18 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 19 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 20 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 21 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 22 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 23 USA family tour
- 24 Country Walkers
- 25 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?