My husband and I are traveling to Fresno in September on business. The first two days of the trip we are going to explore the coastline on our own. We'll drive toward Monterey area. I would appreciate any suggestions on must see places and recommendations on places to stay. We will have the opportunity to visit Yosemite with a group tour at the end of our business meetings.
Traveling to Fresno in September
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 8 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 9 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 10 Asheville NC without a car
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Myrtle Beach
- 15 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown