I would love to get input regarding solo travel to Bryce, Zion, GC (and perhaps other areas as well). It'll be my first time in Utah and want to see as much as I can on a somewhat limited budget.
I'm going primarily to hike although I'm not crazy about doing it totally alone (side excursions, definitely, but not entirely). I'm planning on renting a car and don't mind traveling. I'm planning on a week but also want to make room for "down time" as well. I have a few questions and would really appreciate other's experience in this area.
1. Price of entrance fees to parks (and do I have to pay if I return the next day - (multiple day passes?)
2. If I go it alone on the trails, are there usually others around (planning on a late June trip) but hopefully not too many. I'd be perfectly fine going with the "non-populated" routes.
3. Which would be the best airports to fly into to save a bit of money. I don't mind driving to get to where I want to go.
4. Deals and packages to see a whole lot while not "breaking the bank" (if possible).
Any and all responses would be SO appreciated. Thanks so much, all!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://acaiultralean-france.com/testoultra-it/
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 7 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 10 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Trinity Site, NM
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 19 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 20 North Carolina airports
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 Boston to Naples florida
- 23 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 24 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday