I would love to get input regarding solo travel to Bryce, Zion, GC (and perhaps other areas as well). It'll be my first time in Utah and want to see as much as I can on a somewhat limited budget.
I'm going primarily to hike although I'm not crazy about doing it totally alone (side excursions, definitely, but not entirely). I'm planning on renting a car and don't mind traveling. I'm planning on a week but also want to make room for "down time" as well. I have a few questions and would really appreciate other's experience in this area.
1. Price of entrance fees to parks (and do I have to pay if I return the next day - (multiple day passes?)
2. If I go it alone on the trails, are there usually others around (planning on a late June trip) but hopefully not too many. I'd be perfectly fine going with the "non-populated" routes.
3. Which would be the best airports to fly into to save a bit of money. I don't mind driving to get to where I want to go.
4. Deals and packages to see a whole lot while not "breaking the bank" (if possible).
Any and all responses would be SO appreciated. Thanks so much, all!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/ers-pro
- 3 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/brick-muscle/
- 5 http://fitnesseducations.com/derma-active/
- 6 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/ion-z-brain/
- 7 DC restaurant report
- 8 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 9 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 10 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 11 Neue Galerie
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 14 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 15 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 16 Arizona in winter
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 18 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 19 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 20 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 21 Arizona in late January
- 22 A Few Days in Asheville
- 23 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 24 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 25 trip repor 5th-8th October