I would love to get input regarding solo travel to Bryce, Zion, GC (and perhaps other areas as well). It'll be my first time in Utah and want to see as much as I can on a somewhat limited budget.
I'm going primarily to hike although I'm not crazy about doing it totally alone (side excursions, definitely, but not entirely). I'm planning on renting a car and don't mind traveling. I'm planning on a week but also want to make room for "down time" as well. I have a few questions and would really appreciate other's experience in this area.
1. Price of entrance fees to parks (and do I have to pay if I return the next day - (multiple day passes?)
2. If I go it alone on the trails, are there usually others around (planning on a late June trip) but hopefully not too many. I'd be perfectly fine going with the "non-populated" routes.
3. Which would be the best airports to fly into to save a bit of money. I don't mind driving to get to where I want to go.
4. Deals and packages to see a whole lot while not "breaking the bank" (if possible).
Any and all responses would be SO appreciated. Thanks so much, all!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 5 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 6 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 7 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 8 Southern history- walkable cities
- 9 Seattle?
- 10 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 11 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 12 Seattle Ho
- 13 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 14 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 15 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 16 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 17 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 18 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 19 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 20 Beer Bar - NYC
- 21 First Trip to New Mexico
- 22 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 23 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 24 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 25 My Avis/kona rental experience