I am travelling from Australia in October 11, flying into Dallas. I have the following itinerary which I would like feedback on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I will be flying between cities, maybe train between DC & NY.
24 DALLAS 1:50pm
25 - 27 NEW ORLEANS
28 - 30 ORLANDO
31 - 02 NOV CHARLESTON
3-6 WASHINGTON (includes side trips to Williamsburg etc)
7-15 NEW YORK (includes side trips into New England etc)
16 Fly Home
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Shenandoah National park
- 2 New Orleans Streetcars
- 3 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 4 24 days out west
- 5 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 6 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 7 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 8 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 9 Pacific Northwest
- 10 Just Wondering
- 11 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 12 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 13 Hawaii - where?
- 14 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 15 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 16 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 17 Anaheim - no car
- 18 San Francisco to San Diego
- 19 Arizona PHX car rental
- 20 Dinner in Anchorage
- 21 Rental Car Orlando
- 22 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 23 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 24 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 25 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?