I am travelling from Australia in October 11, flying into Dallas. I have the following itinerary which I would like feedback on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I will be flying between cities, maybe train between DC & NY.
24 DALLAS 1:50pm
25 - 27 NEW ORLEANS
28 - 30 ORLANDO
31 - 02 NOV CHARLESTON
3-6 WASHINGTON (includes side trips to Williamsburg etc)
7-15 NEW YORK (includes side trips into New England etc)
16 Fly Home
Tour of the South - Feedback on Itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 9 los angeles restaurants
- 10 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 12 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 13 Calf trip
- 14 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 15 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 16 West Maui Restaurants
- 17 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 18 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 25 4 week family trip ideas