I am travelling from Australia in October 11, flying into Dallas. I have the following itinerary which I would like feedback on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I will be flying between cities, maybe train between DC & NY.
24 DALLAS 1:50pm
25 - 27 NEW ORLEANS
28 - 30 ORLANDO
31 - 02 NOV CHARLESTON
3-6 WASHINGTON (includes side trips to Williamsburg etc)
7-15 NEW YORK (includes side trips into New England etc)
16 Fly Home
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://alphajackedhelp.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 3 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 4 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 5 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 6 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 7 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 8 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 15 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 16 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 17 10 Days in Maine
- 18 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 19 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 20 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 21 sugestions
- 22 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 23 Miami for 2 days
- 24 More problems for Big Sur
- 25 Yosemite Trip May 2017