I am travelling from Australia in October 11, flying into Dallas. I have the following itinerary which I would like feedback on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I will be flying between cities, maybe train between DC & NY.
24 DALLAS 1:50pm
25 - 27 NEW ORLEANS
28 - 30 ORLANDO
31 - 02 NOV CHARLESTON
3-6 WASHINGTON (includes side trips to Williamsburg etc)
7-15 NEW YORK (includes side trips into New England etc)
16 Fly Home
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 2 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 3 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 4 an mission additional most often than
- 5 Wedding gifts?
- 6 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/neuroelite-brain-booster/
- 7 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 8 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 9 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 Day trips from Boston
- 12 Southern history- walkable cities
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 15 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 16 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 17 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 18 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 19 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 20 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 21 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 22 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 23 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska with kids