I am travelling from Australia in October 11, flying into Dallas. I have the following itinerary which I would like feedback on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I will be flying between cities, maybe train between DC & NY.
24 DALLAS 1:50pm
25 - 27 NEW ORLEANS
28 - 30 ORLANDO
31 - 02 NOV CHARLESTON
3-6 WASHINGTON (includes side trips to Williamsburg etc)
7-15 NEW YORK (includes side trips into New England etc)
16 Fly Home
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUB9TUuDVKg
- 2 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 3 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 6 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 11 Oregon road trip
- 12 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 15 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 16 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 17 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 18 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 19 conflicting restaurant reports
- 20 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 21 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 22 MOAB NP
- 23 DC for 3 hours
- 24 Visiting Miami
- 25 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.